The Business Research Company’s Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarkers Global Market Report 2023 – Market Size, Trends, And Global Forecast 2023-2032
— The Business Research Company
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, August 28, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — The Business Research Company’s “Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarkers Global Market Report 2023” is a comprehensive source of information that covers every facet of the market. As per TBRC’s market forecast, the non-alcoholic steatohepatitis biomarkers market size is predicted to reach $2.54 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 23.2%.
The growth in the non-alcoholic steatohepatitis biomarkers market is due to the growing prevalence of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). North America region is expected to hold the largest non-alcoholic steatohepatitis biomarkers market share. Major players in the non-alcoholic steatohepatitis biomarkers market include Genfit, Prometheus Laboratories Inc., Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc., BioPredictive, Quest Diagnostics, AstraZeneca Plc.
Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarkers Market Segments
• By Type: Hepatic Fibrosis Biomarkers, Serum Biomarkers, Oxidative Stress Biomarkers, Apoptosis Biomarkers, Other Types
• By Disease: Hypertension, Heart Disease, High Blood Lipid, Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity
• By End Use: Research Institutes And Academics, Diagnostic Centres, Pharmaceutical Companies And Pharmaceutical Companies And Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Hospitals And Clinics, Other End-Uses
• By Geography: The global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis biomarkers market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Learn More On The Market By Requesting A Free Sample (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is a type of liver inflammation and damage caused by a build-up of fat in the liver. NASH biomarkers are used as diagnostic tools to assess the severity of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and to assess liver damage. This damages the liver cells and inflames the liver, which can result in cirrhosis (liver scarring) and liver failure. Biomarkers refer to a particular quality that can be tested to reveal pathogenic processes, healthy biological processes, or reactions to exposure or treatment.
Read More On The Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarkers Market Report At:
The Table Of Content For The Market Report Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Characteristics
3. Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarkers Market Trends And Strategies
4. Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarkers Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Market Size And Growth
27. Market Competitor Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Market
29. Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Browse Through More Similar Reports By The Business Research Company? :
Non-Alcoholic Beer Global Market Report 2023
Biomarkers Global Market Report 2023
Non Alcoholic – Beverages Global Market Report 2023
Check out our:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Market Research Products, Services, Solutions For Your Business – TBRC
Article originally published on www.einpresswire.com as Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarkers Market Size, Share, Revenue, Trends And Drivers For 2023-2032